This is a complete plug and plays kit to install a Bluetooth ethanol sensor in your E-Chassis BMW.
This kit replaces the stock fuel lines from the fuel tank to the engine bay with an upgrade -6an E85 compatible fuel line and adds an ethanol sensor and Bluetooth analyzer to monitor your ethanol content.
Includes both Bluetooth App & 5v analog output for JB4 or flash tuning
For your fuel line upgrade, choose the option that supports your current configuration.
- HPFP to the fuel tank: (Stock)
- This upgrade replaces both stock fuel lines with one upgraded continuous fuel line from the fuel tank to the HPFP and adds the ethanol sensor.
- Port Injection to the fuel tank:
- If you are running our port injection kit, this upgrade replaces the stock fuel lines from the tank to the engine bay, integrates the ethanol sensor, and then utilizes a Y adapter to supply the HPFP and PI with fuel. Our custom fittings remove those tees and extra fittings for a cleaner high flow setup.
- Non-Fuel-It! port injection to fuel tank:
- Choose this option if you are running a port injection kit that we did not manufacture. This kit includes a longer 18″ feed line from the Y to the port injection rail. You then cut the feed line to the length you need and install the included -6an female fitting or -6an female elbow to make the connection to your port injection rail.
- All kits utilize our custom billet aluminum fittings to integrate with the stock fittings so no modifications are needed.
- These kits are available for off-road use only.
- Ethanol Sensors don’t actually read the ethanol content, the readings are based on the absence of gasoline, so if your fuel is contaminated your ethanol readings may be artificially elevated.