King 08-11 BMW N62/N63/S63 (Size +.25) Rod Bearing Set
King XP & XPC race bearings have already led to new records on the race track. King’s ability to meet the continuously changing and challenging demands of the racing industry with our unique materials and geometric features are a testament to the quality and reliability of our bearings, and reinforces our commitment to developing the ultimate race bearings.
The King Racing line contains engine bearingsfor various segments. Equipped with advanced materials and construction techniques, King Racing bearings extend the limits of power, performance and durability.
To achieve the right clearance, they compensate for bearing thickness inconsistencies by grinding cranks “fat” or “thin”, adjusting the housing bore, or purchasing multiple sets to “fish” for shells. The process is time consuming, costly and tedious. King listened to its engine building customers and responded with Bull’s Eye Tolerance™
Bull’s Eye Tolerance™ is a production technology developed by King. It combines highly accurate machining, overplating, and computerized wall thickness monitoring that adjusts the process on-the-spot.
Bull’s Eye Tolerance™ outperforms the industry’s wall thickness tolerance, ensuring the least thickness variation shell-to-shell. The outcome: A new standard in bearing thickness consistency.
- Manufacturer: King Bearings
- Reference Number: CR8049SV0.25
- A lead free tri-metal silver based overlay material containing solid lubricant additives distributed throughout the silver matrix.
- For extreme load engines. Can be used as a sputter replacement.
With Bull’s Eye Tolerance
- No more multiple set purchases or “fishing” for bearings to reach right clearance
- No need to grind cranks “fat” or “thin”
- No need to adjust housing diameter
- Less taper across the bearing face