Glass Fiber Exhaust Wraps solve the problem of extreme underhood heat and improve exhaust system performance.
Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat. Less under hood heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
Design Engineering Stainless Steel Locking Ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
- Catalytic Convertors: Wrapping of the catalytic converter is not recommended, as overheating can lead to reduced lifetime of the converter. Instead, try our Corvette Catalytic Converter Shield or create your own shield using our Floor & Tunnel Shield II™.
- Removal: Exhaust wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
- Titanium Exhaust Pipe Systems: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. If you are seeking to reduce the heat on a titanium exhaust system, DEI recommends using alternatives such as our flexible heat shields.
- Color Fade: While the performance and properties of black exhaust wrap does not deteriorate, the black color will fade over time and with use. It will fade faster in higher heat applications such as during racing and on turbo manifolds. If it does fade, it will fade to the color of the original tan wrap. It can be coated with HT Silicone Coating Spray to give it a longer lasting black finish.
- Design Engineering HT Silicone Coating spray is highly recommended for DEI glass fiber wrap to penetrate, seal, protect and prolong the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
Direct Heat Resistance: 1200°F
Radiant Heat Resistance: 2000°F
Products that have an availability of "In Stock" are shipped same day or the next if ordered before 2 PM EST. Products that have an availability of "Manufacture Ship" are products that ship directly from the manufacture and usually ship within 2-3 business days. At times these items may take longer to ship. By contacting us via our contact form here we can give you an estimate on shipment.
No orders are shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Please make sure when submitting an order that your address is correct.Free Shipping
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for some products. Simply select the free shipping option during checkout, if it's available. (This does not apply to large items or items where shipping quotes are required (ie: bumpers, seats, GT Wings, and so on). Individual items with Free Shipping will be shipped by the carrier of our choice to a single address within the continental United States. This offer excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items too large to ship via a standard carrier.Duties and Customs
When shipping internationally Complex Seven is not responsible for Duties and customs fee's. These fees must be paid directly to the courier as we do not impose them.Address Restrictions
The billing and shipping address must be the same. If it is not we will call or email to verify the inconsistent addresses. This will put a hold on processing your order. If no response from either communication channels, your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
We don’t ship to PO Boxes.Returns
All returns are subject to re-stocking fee up to 20%. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing and restocking process. Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Please click here to start the return process. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Approved returns MUST be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your return approval. Returned items must be in brand new condition or, unused condition. Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items. Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 business days. Also note that each bank process returns differently, so it might not appear in your account immediately. Exchanges
Please click here to initiate an exchange. Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by Complex Seven Industries, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.