aFe Momentum Pro DRY S Intake System 07-10 BMW 335i/is/xi (E90/E92/E93)
Unique One-Piece High-Quality Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD-designed roto-molded housing made from heat soak resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the airbox. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. A urethane plug is also included for those cold weather applications where you want to block the auxiliary air scoop.
This system uses a high-quality plastic CAD-designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. The 6061-T6 aluminum ends allow for the most airflow through the two outlets of the intake tube by maximizing the inside diameter of the tube. The aluminum inserts provide strength and durability that will outlast the life of the car.
Large 3-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive oval flange and is 8" tall inverted top Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressive finer porosity synthetic media providing maximum convenience with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
A premium stainless steel T-bolt clamp ensures the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
- +16 HP / +30 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows factory intake by 18%
- High-Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Pro Dry S Oil-Free washable/reusable Filter For Maximum Convenience
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.