AEM 340LPH 65mm Fuel Pump Kit w/ Mounting Hooks - Ethanol Compatible
AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and high volumes of fuel flow for roughly half the cost of comparable performance fuel pumps.
The AEM High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump flows 320 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles.
- In-Tank design.
- Tested to flow 320 lph @ 43 PSI.
- 39mm diameter fits most applications.
- Offset inlet design eases installation.
- Each pump individually tested.
- For gasoline vehicles.
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Weight: 10.1oz (285grams).
- Outside Diameter: 39mm OD.
- External Materials: Black plated steel with laser etching.
- Inlet Fitting: 7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD.
- Outlet Fitting: 8 mm hose clamp.
- PRV Activation: 90 PSI.
- Impeller Design: Single Scroll Hard Anodized Aluminum Turbine
- Connector Terminal: 6 mm Spade (pos/neg).
- Min Voltage Input: 6 volts.
- Max Voltage Input: 18 volts.
- Current Draw (40 psi): 12 amps (13.5v).
- Current Draw (80 psi): 15 amps (13.5v)