iCarsoft BMM V2.0 is a professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc.
With a 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850, etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
- BMM V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on all the systems such as the engine, transmission, ABS and airbag, etc.
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
Read Data Stream.
Full ECU Diagnosis.
Applies to the single Brand of most of BMW/Mini which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys.
- ABS/SRS: Diagnoses ABS/ SRS system codes, Reads/clears codes of the ABS/SRS system, and turns off ABS/SRS warning light.
- Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- EPB: Opens and closes the brake pads, Reads and clears EPB/SBC trouble codes.
Turns off the ECU and brake warning light, Diagnoses EPB/SBC caliper functionality, Resets the brake pad thickness service, etc.
- ETC: Electronic Throttle Control system relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
- DPF: Diesel Particulate Filter regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
- SAS: Steering Angle Sensor calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
- BMS: Battery Management System, registers a new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- BLD: ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- INJ: Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- The battery test allows you getting the voltage of the battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when the user is operating this tool.
- Upgrade Via PC
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Support OBDII function
1. Read and Erase Codes & Data Stream
2. I/M Readiness — indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
3. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer.
This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
4. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
5. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
6. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
7. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test