Capristo Valved OPF-Back Exhaust | A90 Toyota Supra
The A90 MK5 Supra Capristo Exhaust demonstrated 21PS gains on the dyno when paired with the Secondary OPF Spare Pipes. The all-new iconic CAPRISTO Valved Exhaust System for the A90 Supra offers the best of both worlds through its capability to produce an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration and a more subdued sound for city driving. At lower engine speeds and during cruise operation, the valves are closed and produce a deeper exhaust note. At wide-open throttle the valves open, releasing the full symphony of the engine. This feature is possible using vacuum-actuated valve flaps that open and close depending on driving conditions and input from the driver.
CAPRISTO Exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3D Laser-Scanning, CAD Design, Digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at their factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade T309 (1.4828) Stainless Steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in F1).
- The exhaust valves are electronically controlled. The CAPRISTO E2P (Electronic to
- Pneumatic) Control Module gives the user 2 driving modes operated via remote key fob:
Sport – Exhaust valves open at lower RPMs and hard acceleration (based on OEM settings)
Open – Exhaust valves remain open
- Both the Cruise and Sport mode can be individually programmed for specific backpressure allowances to determine when the exhaust valves open. This allows precise control of the exhaust based on the driver’s personal tastes and tolerance.
- Advanced 3D laser-scanning, CAD design, digital prototyping, and CNC bending/milling
- Made of high-grade T309 stainless steel
- Mirror finish
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|TOYOTA||SUPRA||B58||2019 - 2020|