Wilwood Narrow Superlite 6R Front Hat Kit 13.06in Drilled E36 BMW M3
With its 6-piston calipers and larger diameter rotors ranging from 13" to 14," the Forged Narrow Superlite 6R big brake package provides powerful stopping power. Kits are particularly built for larger diameter wheels, with diameters ranging from 17" to 18", depending on the exact kit. Designed for daily driving as well as high-performance street and track vehicles, the 6R brake kit provides considerable improvements in stopping power while also providing better heat dispersion and endurance thanks to its curved vane design. A variety of finish options are available for a more personalized look.
The unsurpassed braking capacity of the Forged Narrow Superlite 6R six-piston caliper serves as the base of this group of 13”-14” big rotor kits for these popular late model vehicles. FNSL6R kits are engineered application specific for simplified installation and full compatibility with OE master cylinder output and ABS functions where used. Big brake kits provide increased brake capacity and complimentary style with wheel, tire, and suspension upgrades on show cars and high performance street/track machines. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs simplify personalizing the style and braking requirements of any application.
The Wilwood Forged Narrow Superlite 6R Big Brake Kit allows for the continued use of the factory parking brake, master cylinder output, and anti-lock braking system (ABS). FNSL6R rear kits are designed to work in conjunction with 14.25" and bigger front brake modifications, as well as wheel, tire, and suspension changes, to provide complementary aesthetics and performance. Optional caliper finishes and rotor designs allow the user to match aesthetics and performance on a variety of applications.
- Provides a disc brake improvement over the typical drum or disc spindles.
- It meets the performance requirements of everyone from daily drivers to track aficionados.
- Rotor diameters ranging from 13" to 14" provide improved temperature durability and wear resistance.
- Superior braking performance is provided by 6-piston calipers and high friction pads.
- It is intended for wheels with a greater diameter starting at 17" or 18".
- Comes in a variety of finish options.
- Made in the United States of America