Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway. By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. This Whiteline 26mm 3 point adjustable sway bar = more grip = better handling = outright performance - it's the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tire wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- The latest in material formulation technology boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self-lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Sway bar mounts utilize the latest in material formulation technology combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- DIY Lateral locks prevent shifting or sideways movement of the sway bar under lateral (cornering) loads.
- This kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty including parts and labor.