SPL Parts 2012+ BMW 3 Series/4 Series F3X Front Swaybar Endlinks
BMW F2X/F3X Front Endlinks (FE) for the BMW F2X and F3X chassis feature massive Teflon lined FK 1/2" bearings to provide the highest load capacity for use with stiffer aftermarket sway bars.
Custom heat treated Chromoly High Misalignment Studs connect to the sway bar and offer extreme articulation capability (65deg) to prevent the endlink from binding when used with different adjustment holes on aftermarket sway bars.
- Our Endlinks are length adjustable to eliminate preload on the sway bars, which can result from uneven settling of springs or uneven suspension heights from corner weighting.
- Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Turnbuckles work in conjunction with the left and right hand threaded rod ends for simple and precise adjustment.
- These endlinks are perfect for street or race applications.
- Please note that if you have changed your OEM shocks with aftermarket shocks or coilovers, the mounting location may have moved.
- Sold as pair
- Made in USA
Please check the distance between the swaybar and the shock mount, and confirm that it is between 11.4" to 12.9". If it does not fall within this range, please call or email us with the distance required to find you the proper part. SPL cannot confirm fitment with aftermarket shocks and coilovers
- 2010 – 2019 - F20, F21, F22, F23
- 2011 – 2019 - F30, F31, F32, F33, F34, F35, F36