Radium Engineering Radiator Cap, Typ-A 1.3Bar - Black
The radiator cap is an essential part of an upgraded cooling system. Radium caps are engineered to safely improve cooling efficiency by managing the boiling temperature.
A higher radiator pressure effectively raises the coolant boiling point, providing an extra safety margin and preventing air pocket cavitation at the water pump.
- Traditionally, "radiator" caps are mounted to the radiator but can also be found on coolant expansion tanks.
- Each OEM replacement radiator cap is manufactured from stamped stainless steel for durability. All 18-0076-X1X radiator caps are electroplated black.
- Unlike OEM caps which use natural rubber gaskets, these radiator caps feature premium silicone sealing elements for long lasting durability.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sealing Gaskets: Silicone
- Pressure: 1.1, 1.3, 1.5 Bar
- Design Structure: Type-A, Type-B
- Construction: Metal Stamping
- Surface Finish: Black Electroplate