Radium Engineering BMW E46 M3 S54 Fuel Rail Kit
The Radium Engineering fuel rail for the BMW S54 engine is machined and anodized for a compatibility with all fuel types including E85. Manufactured with a large internal bore, the fuel rail can support all necessary engine power requirements. It is compatible with OEM and aftermarket direct fitment fuel injectors. It features a large 0.65" internal bore with -8AN ORB (3/4-16 O-ring) threaded ports at each end and a 3/8 NPT female center port to accept a variety of adapter fittings for custom high-flow fuel system builds. The fuel rail is a direct bolt-on for all BMW's equipped with the S54 engine, including:
- 2001-2006 BMW M3
- 2001-2002 BMW Z3 M Coupe
- 2001-2002 BMW Z3 M Roadster
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe
- 2006-2008 BMW Z4 M Roadster
PORTS AND FITTINGS
The fuel rail end ports are tapped for 8AN ORB and center port is tapped for 3/8 NPT.
- 8AN ORB Adapter Fittings will work in either end port.
- If the under-car regulator is not used, a Radium direct mount regulator can be installed in the front port of the fuel rail. Part number 20-0623-0X.
- 3/8 NPT Adapter Fittings can be used in the center port. Plug this port if it is not needed using a 3/8 NPT plug.
- Due to space limitations, the center port can only accommodate one style of pulse damper, part number 14-0128.
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Adapters can be used in an end port.
Appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers.
20-0070-02 Fuel Rail, BMW S54
This option is the fuel rail ONLY. No fittings or hoses are included. This is ideal when plumbing a custom high flow fuel system using an aftermarket regulator and custom fuel lines. Fittings and adapters are available separately.