Ohlins 08-13 BMW M3 (E9X) Dedicated Track Coilover System
The DEDICATED program demonstrates Öhlins' ability to engineer capable track day suspension packages tuned ready to install and hit the track with minimal setup/testing. Öhlins’ Dual Flow Valve technology (DFV) provides an uncompromised balance of chassis control and composer over rough sections of track and curbing. Driver confidence and precision are enhanced to a new level.
Ride height and damping control are adjustable for the exact specifications desired from the driver. Systems feature monotube damper architecture for improved response with strengthened inverted struts and aluminum body shocks for lightweight and improved cooling effect. This combination of features and tuning result in the ultimate trackday bolt on suspension package.
- Patented Dual Flow Valve
- Track-focused Tuning
- Height Adjustable
- 20 Clicks of Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Off-road Use Only
- BMU MU40S1 includes spherical front upper mounts and polyurethane rear
- BMU MU40S1 includes Swift manufactured springs built to ÖHLINS specs
- BMU MU40S1 has a target ride height reduction of 15mm in front and 10mm for the rear
- BMU MU40S1 front spring rate: 120 N/mm
- BMU MU40S1 rear spring rate: 180 N/mm