Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota Supra Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit - Black
The Supra is back! This means that now is the perfect time to add a layer of protection to your B58 with the Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota Supra Baffled Oil Catch Can. The tag-team between Toyota and BMW resulted in a sleek new look for the A90 Supra, teeming with power, technology, and efficiency. However, the inevitable side effect of blow-by still found its way to this Supra, which will lead to carbon build-up on the intake valves, eventually slowing this Supra down.
- Our catch can kit utilizes the proven engineering from the patent-pending Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can complete with its 50-micron bronze filter and internal baffle to better separate the oil and fuel from crankcase vapors.
- The compact catch can is constructed from 6061 aluminum and sealed with Viton O-rings to stand up to anything the Supra can throw at it.
- This can mounts in line with the B58's CCV system and defends the intercooler, intake system, and VANOS system from carbon build-up and helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
- The Mishimoto Toyota Supra Catch Can Kit includes two pre-molded, direct-fit hoses which require no modification to tie into the Supra's CCV system.
- Our kit also includes a specially designed, hard-line drain system, complete with a threaded drain plug for simplified servicing and long-lasting protection for your Supra. Like every Mishimoto oil catch can, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated.
- This means that all of the blow-by can condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors.
- Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you've seen what we've seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won?t want that draining back i