Mishimoto 07-11 BMW N54 (135i, 335i, 535i) Turbo Blanket
Help reduce the heat in your 2007-2011 N54 BMW (135i,335i,535i) engine bay with this Mishimoto turbo blanket. One of the main drawbacks to a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces.
- That heat can severely affect intake air temperatures and rob your engine of power. Additionally, keeping the exhaust gases that spin your turbo hot makes for a more efficient, better spooling turbo.
- That's why it's so important to insulate the hot side of the turbocharger and keep the heat in.
- With Mishimoto's 2007-2011 N54 BMW (135i,335i,535i) turbo blanket, the heat stays where it's supposed to be and out of your engine bay.
- Our turbo blankets are constructed with an outer layer of volcanic lava rock and titanium woven fabric.
- The inner layer traps heat with a high-silica fabric and stainless-steel mesh for maximum durability.
- This allows the interior layer to withstand over 2,300°F (1,260°C) while the outer layer protects against temperatures over 1,760°F (960°C).
- Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay.
- This Mishimoto turbo blanket is a direct fit for the stock turbocharger equipped on your 2007-2011 N54 BMW (135i,335i,535i) and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection against engine bay heat.