Injen Intercooler pipes are the next logical step in your search for power gains. The Injen staff has put in the time and work to develop parts that perform. These Intercooler pipes are no different, after investigating the OE piping,
our engineers identified numerous areas where improvement was necessary. The Injen performance intercooler pipes are constructed of mandrel-bent aluminum piping that eliminates the rust buildup present in the most stock pipes. Injen's Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers and Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner are also included in this kit.
The Injen technology Silicone Couplers are on a new level. Compared to normal silicone, Injen Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers provide superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of the couplers by preventing leaks and blowouts.
The Injen Intercooler Pipe Kit is designed to work with the stock as well as the Injen performance intercooler*. This Intercooler pipe performance kit, like all of our Injen performance parts, includes the Injen Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for:
2015-2018 BMW M3 L6-3.0L(tt) F80
2015-2020 BMW M4 L6-3.0L(tt) F82/83
2019-2020 BMW M2 COMPETITION L6-3.0L(tt) F87
- Fits the above applications equipped with the S55 engine
- 2.25” Lightweight 6061-T1 Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Piping
- Includes two TIG-Welded 1/8” NPT ports
- Precision CNC machined flanges
- Stainless Steel Band Clamp with Inner Protective Liner
- Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Unique Injen Logo Plate for a Refined Style
- Increase Throttle Response and Decreases Turbo Lag
- Beaded Tube Ends to Help Prevent Couplers from Coming Off
- Mandrel-bent Tubing for Increased Flow
- Uses all factory mounting locations
- Includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Made in Pomona California, USA
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Note: This product is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.