To maximize the engine potential HKS suppresses the intake temperature rise as much as possible. Utilizing carbon as piping material instead of usually used aluminum helps to delay a heat transfer.
- Utilizes a 3K weave carbon fiber. Airflow resistance is reduced by replacing the stock flexible rubber hose to a carbon pipe.
- Weight reduced about 35% by changing the pipe material from conventional aluminum to carbon fiber reinforced plastic.
- CFRP prevents becoming the pipe hot so that to bring out the product performance without losing power due to intake air temperature rises.
- A connecting part between power flow and intake pipe provides a strong impression in an engine room.
- You can enjoy the racing sounds as well. You can feel the sharp back turbine sound when foot off the gas pedal.
- Easy product installation by adopting the same shape of the turbine inlet connecting part from the stock. It can be used with the stock ECU
- 70028-AT001 Racing Suction Kit and 70026-AT003 Carbon Intake Box.
- Dry carbon intake pipe uses 3K Weave Prepreg and its looks help to show racing nature of the material
- Air flow resistance is also reduced by replacing the stock flexible pipe with a carbon piping
- By replacing the intake pipe from conventional aluminum to carbon fiber weight is reduced by about 35%
- It is possible to reduce the weight by about 1kg with just replacing from stock intake system to HKS Racing Suction
- The special attachment designed exclusively for stock intake shape
- 100 large intake pipe produces a visual impact and customized feeling in intake system
- Installing HKS Racing Suction emphasizes back turbine sound once the gas pedal released
- DryCarbon Racing Suction kit GR SUPRA -70028-AT002