Turbo Shields solve the problem of extreme underhood heat, stops heat damage of painted or carbon fiber hoods and helps turbos spool faster.
DEI recognized the need for new Turbo Shield applications, and now offer Turbo Shields in the smaller turbo sizes. Unlike cheap, knock-off copies, DEI Turbo Shields use an exclusive combination of premium heat resistant textiles and newly designed stainless steel attachment anchors. DEI Turbo Shields are used to maintain a more consistent temperature in the turbo, increasing efficiency and decreasing turbo lag. In addition to Garrett® brand turbo housings, the ONYX Series™ Turbo Shields will fit several other popular turbo brands including Mitsubishi® and others.
- Strong riveted anchors to secure shield
- Black carbon fiber look
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- Double reinforced seams inside & outside
- Available as Shield only or in a kit
Each Kit includes:
- 1 - Turbo Shield
- 1 - 2in x 15ft roll of Black Wrap
- 2 - 20in Stainless Steel Locking Ties
- 1 - 5ft roll of fastening wire
Direct Heat Resistance: 1800°F
Radiant Heat Resistance: 2500°F