Black Titanium Exhaust Wrap, with LR Technology, is made from pulverized lava rock, stranded into a fiber material then woven into a proprietary weave. Black Titanium wrap is engineered to be stronger than most wraps and more durable for improved thermal performance and reliability. Designed to be pliable and resistant to chemical oil spills and vibration breakdown; it secures tightly without pre-wetting and is able to withstand direct heat up to 1800°F and intermittent heat up to 2500°F.
Like the original Titanium Wrap, DEI’s Black Titanium Wrap maximizes horsepower and performance by reducing underhood temperatures and maintaining high exhaust gas velocity. Wrapped headers and exhaust also reduces the incidence of heat soak, can prevent harmful burns, protect heat sensitive underhood components, and reduce the level of heat transmitted through the firewall and floor of the vehicle for a more comfortable interior.
- Black carbon fiber look
- Extremely pliable for a tight & secure wrap
- Withstands 1800?F direct / 2500?F intermittent heat
- Pre-wetting roll not necessary for wrapping
- Reduce underhood temps
- Catalytic Convertors: Wrapping of the catalytic converter is not recommended, as overheating can lead to reduced lifetime of the converter. Instead, try our Corvette Catalytic Converter Shield or create your own shield using our Floor & Tunnel Shield II™.
- Removal: Exhaust wrap is not designed to be moved or removed after it has been heat cycled. After the fibers have been heated, they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the exhaust wrap. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the wrap. For this reason, you should avoid wrapping any flex-pipes or flex-joints.
- Titanium Exhaust Pipe Systems: DEI does NOT recommend wrapping exhausts made of titanium. The alloys used in the production of titanium exhaust systems tend to be thin and are designed to dissipate heat quickly. Wrapping any titanium exhaust pipe, regardless of brand, can hold in too much heat, and make the titanium alloy turn brittle and prone to premature cracking. If you are seeking to reduce the heat on a titanium exhaust system, DEI recommends using alternatives such as our flexible heat shields.
- Color Fade: While the performance and properties of Black Titanium wrap does not deteriorate, the black color will fade over time and with use. It will fade faster in higher heat applications such as during racing and on turbo manifolds. If it does fade, it will fade to the color of the Original Titanium wrap. It can be coated with HT Silicone Coating Spray to give it a longer lasting black finish.
Direct Heat Resistance: 1800°F
Radiant Heat Resistance: 2500°F
Products that have an availability of "In Stock" are shipped same day or the next if ordered before 2 PM EST. Products that have an availability of "Manufacture Ship" are products that ship directly from the manufacture and usually ship within 2-3 business days. At times these items may take longer to ship. By contacting us via our contact form here we can give you an estimate on shipment.
No orders are shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Please make sure when submitting an order that your address is correct.Free Shipping
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for some products. Simply select the free shipping option during checkout, if it's available. (This does not apply to large items or items where shipping quotes are required (ie: bumpers, seats, GT Wings, and so on). Individual items with Free Shipping will be shipped by the carrier of our choice to a single address within the continental United States. This offer excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items too large to ship via a standard carrier.Duties and Customs
When shipping internationally Complex Seven is not responsible for Duties and customs fee's. These fees must be paid directly to the courier as we do not impose them.Address Restrictions
The billing and shipping address must be the same. If it is not we will call or email to verify the inconsistent addresses. This will put a hold on processing your order. If no response from either communication channels, your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
We don’t ship to PO Boxes.Returns
All returns are subject to re-stocking fee up to 20%. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing and restocking process. Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Please click here to start the return process. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Approved returns MUST be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your return approval. Returned items must be in brand new condition or, unused condition. Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items. Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 business days. Also note that each bank process returns differently, so it might not appear in your account immediately. Exchanges
Please click here to initiate an exchange. Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by Complex Seven Industries, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.