The BMW F-series B58 engine is found in a wide array of BMW vehicles (M140i, M240i, 340i, 440i).
- The motor is similar to the S55 engine found in the latest generation F8x M3/M4 (and new M2 competition) in that it has an indirect water-to-air charge cooling system with a supplemental front mount heat exchanger to cool the water that circulates through the charge cooler.
- The BMW B58 charge cooler is built into the plastic intake manifold housing.
- In the meantime of continued development of its high-performance manifold charge cooler, CSF has first released their new BMW B58 heat exchanger for BMW F-Series vehicles.
- CSF’s new high performance B58 heat exchanger drastically reduces water temperatures in the charge cooling cycle, which in turn reduces and stabilizes the intake air temperatures of the engine.
- With many unique features, included accessories, and of course, industry-leading performance, it’s without a doubt the best option on the market for every consumer whether it be for a daily driver or a high-performance race car.