CSF BMW M2 F87 Race-Spec Dual Pass DCT Oil Cooler
This CSF upgraded oil cooler for the DCT transmission on the F87 M2 and sport auto in the M235i racing model has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. The better cooling performance reduces the potential for a DCT-related failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one pass through the cooling fins and then return via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again. CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to reduce temperatures further. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send DCT oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF DCT cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high performance core with 12 cooling tubes vs. ORG.MFR single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching ORG.MFR components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab tested at ~40%+ more efficient than the ORG.MFR cooler
This Part Fits: