Antigravity H8/Group 49 Lithium Car Battery w/Re-Start
Antigravity Batteries is a company dedicated to building the best in Lithium-Ion Products for the Motorsports Community. They offer the highest quality, most innovative and diverse line of Lithium-Ion Battery Products to meet the demands of all Motorsports and Powersports enthusiasts and beyond. From their multi-award-winning MICRO-START jump-starters to the wide range of lightweight high-power Lithium-Ion batteries for Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles, Race Cars and more - they are the lithium-ion battery specialists.
Antigravity Batteries has changed the game again with their latest Lithium-Ion Car Batteries. The newest RE-START line of batteries offers built-in WIRELESS Jump-Starting! That means if your battery is ever discharged, simply press the Button on the provided Keyfob, start the car and drive away! You won't need a Jump-Starter, or Roadside Assistance. You don't even have to open the hood to access the battery, and can do it from the safety of sitting in your car!
- First Battery with wireless Built-In Jump-Starting! Wireless Keyfob Remote actuated emergency jump starting. So you won't be stranded by a dead battery ever again!
- FULL Battery Management System (BMS) including over-discharge, over-charge, short circuit, thermal protections and cell balancing.
- RE-START TECHNOLOGY: The re-start battery has self-restarting capabilities. It intelligently monitors its status and if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to re-start your vehicle. Simply press the wireless keyfob.
- OEM FITMENT: Exact lead/acid replacement sizes. No additional modifications or trays necessary to install.
- LONGER LIFE: 2x to 3x the lifecycle of lead/acid and other lithium batteries due to full battery management system.
- HIGH POWER: Up to 3x the cranking amps of similar sized lead/acid battery. Better starting and higher voltage at start-up.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: The Antigravity RE-START Battery can be as much as 70% lighter than the lead/acid equivalent. This equates to roughly 25-55 lbs of instant weight-loss just by changing out the battery! That makes the Antigravity lithium-ion battery the most cost-effective weight-loss product hands-down, while offering better starting, handling and braking! A real performance value!
- LOW SELF-DISCHARGE: The RE-START Battery does not self-discharge like lead/acid batteries. It offers a longer storage time provided there are not excessive parasitic drains on the battery.
- DURABILITY AND CAR SAFE: Much more resilient to vibration than lead/acid. Incredibly shock and vibration resistant; no liquids or acid inside to spill or drain out. Will not release dangerous hydrogen while charging and will not leak liquids that are damaging to your finish or chassis such as acid.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFER BATTERY: No acid or heavy metals such as lead, cadmium, or mercury. Always remember to recycle your batteries responsibly!
- Product Weight: 25.5 lbs
- Product Size: 14 x 7 x 7.5 in (mm:356x175x190)
- Amp Hours: 80 Ah
- Cranking Amps: 2000
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8
- Low Voltage Cut-Off: YES
Products that have an availability of "In Stock" are shipped same day or the next if ordered before 2 PM EST. Products that have an availability of "Manufacture Ship" are products that ship directly from the manufacture and usually ship within 2-3 business days. At times these items may take longer to ship. By contacting us via our contact form here we can give you an estimate on shipment.
No orders are shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Please make sure when submitting an order that your address is correct.Free Shipping
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for some products. Simply select the free shipping option during checkout, if it's available. (This does not apply to large items or items where shipping quotes are required (ie: bumpers, seats, GT Wings, and so on). Individual items with Free Shipping will be shipped by the carrier of our choice to a single address within the continental United States. This offer excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items too large to ship via a standard carrier.Duties and Customs
When shipping internationally Complex Seven is not responsible for Duties and customs fee's. These fees must be paid directly to the courier as we do not impose them.Address Restrictions
The billing and shipping address must be the same. If it is not we will call or email to verify the inconsistent addresses. This will put a hold on processing your order. If no response from either communication channels, your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
We don’t ship to PO Boxes.Returns
All returns are subject to re-stocking fee up to 20%. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing and restocking process. Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Please click here to start the return process. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Approved returns MUST be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your return approval. Returned items must be in brand new condition or, unused condition. Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items. Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 business days. Also note that each bank process returns differently, so it might not appear in your account immediately. Exchanges
Please click here to initiate an exchange. Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by Complex Seven Industries, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.