aFe BMW F8X M3/M4 2-1/4 Bladerunner Intercooler Tube Hot Side
Includes stainless steel clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone coupling for strength.
Constructed of 2-1/4" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tubes from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. These tubes are also equipped with a billet aluminum factory style adapter that seals with an o-ring. One 1/8" NPT port which is provided on each tube for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Up to +18 Hp / +21 lbs. x ft. Torque gains
- Retains factory style turbo outlet o-ring seal made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Constructed from 2-1/4" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduce turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle black for heat resistance
- Hot side tube fitment
- 5-Ply Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel clamps for a secure fit
- One 1/8" NPT port is provided on each tube for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- Works with the factory intercooler
- Includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Replaces factory plastic intercooler tubes which are prone to breaking over time or under high boost.
This intercooler tube kit is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.