AEM BOSCH Connector kit for (30-4110)
A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface. AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers.
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors.
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included.
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR.
- Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing.
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio.
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time.
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system.
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)