ACL BMW S62B50 (5.0L V8) RACE Series Performance Connecting Rod Bearing Set (STD Size)
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Engine Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
- Size: STD, .025, .25 mm
- Oil Clearance: Standard
- Half Type: Identical Halves
- Material: Tri-metal Hardened steel backs
- Min Std Shaft Size: 1.9281in / 48.975 mm
- Max Std Shaft Size: 1.9288in / 48.991 mm
- Min Std Tunnel Size: 2.0866in / 53.000 mm
- Max Std Tunnel Size: 2.0872in / 53.015 mm
- Max Wall at Crown: 0.0785in / 1.993 mm
- Max Overall Length: 0.709in / 18.00 mm
Products that have an availability of "In Stock" are shipped same day or the next if ordered before 2 PM EST. Products that have an availability of "Manufacture Ship" are products that ship directly from the manufacture and usually ship within 2-3 business days. At times these items may take longer to ship. By contacting us via our contact form here we can give you an estimate on shipment.
No orders are shipped on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Please make sure when submitting an order that your address is correct.Free Shipping
Free shipping is available within the lower 48 states for some products. Simply select the free shipping option during checkout, if it's available. (This does not apply to large items or items where shipping quotes are required (ie: bumpers, seats, GT Wings, and so on). Individual items with Free Shipping will be shipped by the carrier of our choice to a single address within the continental United States. This offer excludes shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Military Boxes, and items too large to ship via a standard carrier.Duties and Customs
When shipping internationally Complex Seven is not responsible for Duties and customs fee's. These fees must be paid directly to the courier as we do not impose them.Address Restrictions
The billing and shipping address must be the same. If it is not we will call or email to verify the inconsistent addresses. This will put a hold on processing your order. If no response from either communication channels, your order will be cancelled and refunded in full.
We don’t ship to PO Boxes.Returns
All returns are subject to re-stocking fee up to 20%. The restocking fee covers the cost of our order processing and restocking process. Items you wish to return MUST be approved prior to your return. Please click here to start the return process. All return inquiries must be sent to us within 30 days of receiving your order. Approved returns MUST be sent back to us within 15 days of receiving your return approval. Returned items must be in brand new condition or, unused condition. Shipping, handling, and transaction fees are non-refundable.
No returns, cancellations, or refunds are allowed on special order items. Once items have been returned to us, and the condition has been inspected and approved, a refund will be issued. Approved refunds are issued within 2-3 business days. Also note that each bank process returns differently, so it might not appear in your account immediately. Exchanges
Please click here to initiate an exchange. Exchanges are subject to second shipping charges unless there was a mistake made on the order. If a mistake was made by Complex Seven Industries, we will provide a return shipping label for you to use to make the exchange as seamless as possible.