ACL BMW M20/M50/M52/M54 .25 Oversized Main Bearing Set
ACL BMW M20/M50/M52/M54 - 1919CC 80.0mm Bore 66.0mm Stroke .25 Oversized Main Bearing Set
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Trimetal engine bearings. Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
- Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearings and to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
- Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the conrod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.
- Oil Clearance: Standard
- Half Type: Upper & Lower
- Material: Tri-metal Hardened Steel Backs
- Min Std Shaft Size: 2.3611in / 59.971 mm
- Max Std Shaft Size: 2.3618in / 59.990 mm
- Min Std Tunnel Size: 2.5591in / 65.000 mm
- Max Std Tunnel Size: 2.5598in / 65.019 mm
- Max Wall at Crown: 0.0980in / 2.490 mm
- Max Overall Length: 0.787in / 20.00 mm