Fully adjustable Coilover kit featuring independent height adjustment and 30-way dampening adjustment, for F8X models with a 5 bolt top mount from the factory
BC Racing coilovers are the best bang for the buck coilover system on the market right now. The BR series is designed to be a street driven coilover that can handle your average weekday commute with comfort and then tear up a back road or racing event on the weekend. The design of these coilovers allows for both aggressive and moderate height changes without much compromise in ride quality. Ride quality remains consistent as the spring height does not need to be adjusted to change the ride height. Ride height is adjusted by raising or lowering the shock body with the included spanner wrenches.
- 53mm Dampers (larger than the competition)
- Fixed Cup/Locking Collar Design
- Full pillow ball mounts in the front & rear (where applicable)
- Rubber inserts built-in to keep the noise at a minimum.
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Separate height adjustment
- Adjustment knob clicks at each position so you know where you’re at
- Front: 7K V barrel spring
- Rear: 14K linear spring
- EDC will need to be coded off or an emulator will need to be installed to prevent an error warning.
- Images used for marketing only actual product may vary.