Monitor your 0-60mph, 60-130mph, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile performance, and more!
Dragy uses high-speed GPS satellites to accurately measure your vehicle’s performance within 1/100th of a second, producing identical results to the much more expensive and cumbersome VBOX system, in a less expensive and easier to use package. The Dragy software automatically charts slope on all timeslips which you can then post to forums or social media, share with friends, or even upload to the Dragy leader board. The Dragy box is extremely compact at 1″ x 3″ (25.4mm x 76.2mm) and can be set on the dash when testing and stored in the glove box or center console when not in use.
In addition, there are many advanced features under development including superimposing performance data over your mobile camera, virtual races with friends, an internal feed for photos and performance discussion, and more to come. Runs are saved in both metric and SAE formats, allowing comparisons of 100-200kmh and all metric equivalents. You can also define your own performance windows for measuring both trap speeds and/or elapsed times, time to brake performance such as 100-0, and much more.
The system can be run simultaneously with JB4 Mobile and other Bluetooth apps. Requires the Dragy app which is available free of charge for both iOS and Android.
- Measure acceleration (0-100kmh, 100-200kmh, 1/4 mile and more)
- Measuring braking time (100-0kmh, 200-0kmh and much more)
- Lap Time (available soon)
- G-force measurement
- Highscore list sorted by manufacturer
- Video Drag and Drop
- Profile (garage, profile picture and much more)
- Dragy Performance Box Lap and Accelerometer
- USB charging cable
- 2x metal plates and 3M adhesive strip
- iOS (8.0) or Android (4.4) device required
- Metric unit system (km / h) supported
- Connection type: Bluetooth 4.0
- Supports GPS and GLONASS
- Battery life: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 30 x 80 x 15mm