The Berk Technology exhaust system is perfect for those wanting to release the performance and sound from their high-performance machine. Back-to-back championships race wins, and multiple track records are a testament to the quality and performance of Berk Technology exhaust products. This is our full exhaust system which replaces the entire OEM exhaust from the downpipes back. Larger 2.5-inch mandrel-bent stainless tubing replaces the restrictive OEM crush bent tubing. The mid pipes feature twin straight through resonators to cancel out unwanted in-car drone. The included sport muffler system features large 3.00″ tubing and a straight-through polished muffler with zero obstructions to flow. All Berk Technology exhaust systems are 100% bolt-on at the factory mounting points and do not require any special tools or modifications to the vehicle. Supports both twin-turbo N54 and single turbo N55 BMW 135i variants. Includes all necessary hardware for installation.
- Deep, throaty & slightly exotic at full throttle
- Midpipes features dual 2.5″ tubing, dual drone canceling resonators, into a single 3″ Y.
- Increases horsepower, torque, and turbo response
- Dual 2.5-inch piping merged into a single 3-inch canister
- Twin 80mm dual wall exhaust tips; fully polished
- Hand-assembled and TIG welded with full stainless steel construction
- Weight savings of ~25lbs overstock
- 100% bolt-on & will never cause check engine lights
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|BMW||135||N54||2008 - 2010|
|BMW||135||N55||2011 - 2013|
|BMW||1M||N54||2011 - 2012|